- Strategic Advisor at Awesome Motive, one of the largest companies in the WordPress ecosystem.
- Co-Founder at OptinMonster, the most popular and powerful lead generation and conversion optimization tool in the world.
- WordPress core contributor and highly respected software developer with more than 15 years of deep experience building scalable, high usage plugins and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) products.
- Global leader of more than 300+ full time remote employees across the world.
- Created and implemented vision statements, mission statements, values statements and strategy documents for numerous organizations, from for-profit businesses to non-profit charities.
- Served on the board of many schools, churches and other community organizations.
Thomas Griffin is a veteran business owner, serial entrepreneur, seasoned investor and a leader of leaders.
Thomas graduated magna cum laude from Appalachian State University with a bachelor's degree in Business Management and Administration. He co-founded and developed some of the first commercial plugins in the WordPress ecosystem. He also co-founded OptinMonster, the most widely used lead generation tool for websites in the world.
He is a Strategic Advisor at Awesome Motive, a global technology company with more than 300+ full time remote employees across the world and software on more than 25 million websites.
Over the years, Thomas has spoken and keynoted numerous WordPress events from Chicago, IL to Raleigh, NC to Greenville, SC and Orlando, FL.
With more than 15 years of experience owning, buying, building and investing in businesses, he is a trusted authority with unique insights and experience in the domains of leadership, personal development, organizational best practices, culture, software development and more.
He is also a scratch golfer who has competed in many competitive golf events across the USA.